La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club Policies
We look forward to having you stay with us at The La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club, a private Member and Guest property. We ask all Guests to keep in mind the following Club Policies:
- Our private beach is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Barbeques, tables and chairs are available for rent daily.
- Barbeques will be set-up on the beach and may be lit at 5:00 p.m.
- For safety reasons, barbeques may not be set-up on the Esplanade, Esplanade wall or guest room balconies.
- Personal barbeques and fire pits are not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass bottles are permitted on the private beach.
- Please note that all California State Alcohol Beverage Control laws are enforced at all times.
- The pool is open daily from sunrise to sunset.
- Lap swimming is open daily from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. for swimmers ages 18 years and over.
- The 12 championship tennis courts are open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- No court fees apply.
- Please adhere to the posted dress code.
- All guests must wear shoes with non-marking soles.
AROUND THE CLUB
- As a safety precaution, use of skateboards, scooters, roller skates, wheelies or blades are prohibited in all areas of the Club.
- Bicycles may be ridden to enter or leave the property, or around the Duck Pond.
- The Fitness Room is open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for use by adults 18 years and over.
- Golfers use the course at their own risk and are responsible for damages or injuries from the flight of their golf ball.
- Golf fees will be charged to your guest room.
- Smoking is only permitted on the private beach, parking lot and golf course.
- Please notify the Front Desk or Ambassador Booth at ext. 4678 to register all visitors.
- Visitors must be accompanied by a registered guest at all times.
- Guest fees are assessed daily.
- Daily guest fees for adults are $20 year-round and $35 on weekends from July 1–September 27.
- Guest fees for children over 6 years old are $10 per day.
- Guest fees and purchases made by your guests will be charged directly to your guest room.
- Guest use of the Club is limited to three days per month, per individual.
- Please refer to your in room binder for complete House Rules, or speak with a staff member to answer any questions.